Optical Design, Development and Production
ATE-Asia / ATE-Denmark has a long history of manufacturing some of the most demanding optics in the world.
Whether you need medico optic, spheric lenses for UV to IR application, light-weighted mirrors for a space-based application, or a lens system for image sensor equipment, we have the experience to meet your requirements.
- Optical lens: Singlet lens, Achromatic lens, Cylindrical lens, Aspherical mirror.
- Mirror: Metallic mirror, Dielectric mirror
- Optical Beamsplitter: Polarization Beamsplitter, Non-Polarization Beamsplitter
- Optical prism: Pentaprism, Dove prism, Corner cube retroflector, Right angle prism
- Optical Filters: Long / short Wave pass filter, Bandpass filter, ND filter, Color pass filter
Lenses have many applications in range from the simple collection of the scanning of laser beams to precise imaging and image transferring. Lenses are classified as singlet, achromatic cylindrical, and aspherical lens according to the different applications.
Selecting the proper lens for your application requires making a number of choices. Many considerations include: lens shape, conjugate ratio, f/number, transmission, wave front distortion, scattered light, anti-reflection coating, and cost. Base these, material is also an important factor for you to choose products. In ATE, the material of BK7, Fused silica, CaF2 and MgF2 as standard. Other materials are available upon requirement.
- Customized service to provide the sample and high volume production
- Products size from 0.8mm-350mm, Material from CDGM, SCHOTT, OHARA snd Crystal
- Month batch Production more than 500k pieces
- Coating: AR Coating, HR Coating, Filter Coating, Etc
- Inspect Machine
Our optical solutions
precision optics for professional use and with the right hardware
Optical prisms is based on the principles of optical reflection and refraction.
In order to change the direction of the image and the effect or light, the system is fed in a smaller space by the specific optical glass and it is designed as a geometry.
The production of optical prisms is based on planar grinding line, optical coating lines and optical glue lines. With the fixture precision and customized.
The specific information of optical prism are as follow:
● Customized service to provide the sample and high volume production
● Relying on optics design, can provide a prism assembly design and processing
● Provide coating design and optimization in free
● Optional optical extinction blackening requirements, environmental stability is good
● Month batch production is more than 100K pieces
● Product size from 2 mm – 100 mm, for optical glass materials
Surface Accuracy: ZYGO Laser Interferometer
Angle Test: double tube Angle measuring instrument, measurement accuracy 1 ‘
Surface Quality: In vision and endoscope based on MIL-PRF-13830B, DIN3140-7 or GB1185-74 and B1185-74 standard